FCM-MDB COVID-19 Working Capital Support
FCM Bank together with the Malta Development Bank (MDB) have launched the FCM-MDB COVID-19 Working Capital Support to assist businesses with cashflow requirements due to the current pandemic. Granting of Working Capital Loans under this scheme can be utilised to cover salaries, rental costs, utility bills, unpaid invoices due to the recent decrease in business revenue, acquisition of stocks and maintenance costs.
- MDB COVID-19 Guarantee Scheme (CGS): Guarantee up to 90% of the loan
- Facility limits up to €4M for SME’s and €8M for Large Undertakings
- Term starting from 18 months up to 72 months, inclusive of a 6-month Moratorium which can be extended to one year.
- Interest Rates from 2.99%
- Applications to be approved by the 31st December 2020
FCM Bank is willing to assist customers who are eligible to apply for this scheme and, through collaboration with MDB, inject funds in their respective businesses to sustain their activities during such challenging times.Back to news
Do you want to remain updated?
Fill in your e-mail and do not miss any upcoming news.